Tuesday, February 4, 2014

DUNGAREE DREAM; & STANDING OVATION

Both pix today are versions I just made yesterday of one I posted the day before yesterday ("Chandelier"). I re-flipped the photo so the buds are oriented as they were live, and then obviously did a lot of fussing in Photoshop and MS Picture Manager. The one above is called Dungaree Dream (5-13-10 10015ev12). And the one below is Standing Ovation (5-13-10 10015 ev6).

What can I say about making so many versions from one photo that I haven't said here before. I become enamored of a picture's shapes, lines, contrasts, or textures, and keep coming back to see what else I can make of it.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home