Wednesday, April 30, 2014

MELLOW YELLOW

Argh! "Mellow Yellow" (4-24-14 002v2) is another of those pix that blogger just won't post in the color showing on both Photoshop and Microsoft Picture Manager. When I first posted it here it was a sickly greenish yellow. I had to fool with it extensively, turning it into black and white, then bringing it back to yellow, to get it to appear here even close to the original color. This is a big disappointment as I had thought I'd figured out the editing function I was using that was causing this color discrepancy problem and I've not been using it. But it seems it's not the only function that gives blogger fits. Or rather, gives me fits. Sigh. (I'm more and more inclined to think that blogger's color spectrum just doesn't have the variety of shades that other programs do. Which would make a wee bit of sense as blogger was not designed as a photo editing program but as a blog platform.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home