Thursday, November 20, 2014

TEMPEST IN A TEAPOT

"Tempest in a Teapot" (10-15-14 024v2) is a recent morph of a month old photo. One of those I kept cropping to a smaller and smaller section of the original pic, trying to get at something I saw in its shapes. I have (as usual) several other versions of this crop but think I like this one the most. I don't even have the original anymore, which is extremely unusual. I mistakenly saved one of its other versions to the same file. However, I recognize the shapes in the center of another original shot of the same flower. Just one more reason to take -- as I often do -- at least two shots of the same subject. (Portrait and landscape orientation, as each prompts whatever auto-function I've set my camera at to cope differently. I'm assuming that's because it changes the amount of light and dark within the frame, and sometimes what is at the center of focus.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home