Thursday, December 4, 2014

RAINY DAY BLUES

"Rainy Day Blues" (12-2-14 025v3) is a brand new morph of a new photo. In actuality, that rainy day was a very happy occasion, given the drought. But blues were the only colors that seemed to really suit this pic. That strong staircase vertical tends to take it over. I even inverted the pic colors first, then fussed with them finding blues softened the impact of that vertical the best. Of course, now that I'm writing about it and checking the pic again, I wonder if that's true. Ah well, it's all I have ready to post and I have to get on with my non-computer work. So here 'tis, for better or for worse.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home