Saturday, June 27, 2015

TOUCHE

"Touche" (4-4-13 12413a) was just fussed today from an old photo, of which I have many other versions, both realistic and abstract. For all the fooling around with the original I did over the past two years, today was the first time I really noticed the relationship between the green blades and the reddish leaves, like a pair of fencers. (I've always cropped out those bright green blades before.) Now that it's all done (including very minor painting out of background distractions) I'm not as happy with it as I was. Story of my life. The same thing happens every morning once I finally have a dream poem posted to my other blog. More or less disappointment settles in. It's not often, to say the least, that I stay content with, much less actually happy about, a photo or poem. So why I do I continue with these efforts? Because it's the process that I find nurturing. Sharing? Well, that's just gravy. I also suspect that some part of me refuses to give up. Maybe the next pic or poem ...

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home