Thursday, September 10, 2015

OVERSHADOWING

"Overshadowing" (9-10-15 007v3) is a brand new photo. Even so, in the couple of days since I took it that construction site looks quite (sadly) different. There are now tall, nearly black, one story tall iron struts marring our view. As I've watched and photographed this building's progress I keep reminding myself that it's the nature of things to change; that many times that's all to the good. And of the old expression that "It's an ill wind that doesn't blow somebody some good." Sigh. It's just when one hangs around this planet long enough the weight of changes seems all the greater. At least for me. Hm, maybe that's partly why I so enjoy morphing the behoositz out of my pix. I'm at the helm of all the changes. Smile.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home