Tuesday, October 27, 2015

WALL PAINTING

"Wall Painting" (10-27-15 004v2) was just taken yesterday and cleaned up a wee bit today. This is a rare creature among my pix; so little was done to it. A small amount of cropping to balance it, and a wee bit of sharpening and selective color saturation. I came very late this year to these trees behind a building on our grounds. So I was delighted that there were still some fall leaves left to get pix of. I'll probably be posting other shots in the future that make clear just how late I was to this year's show. It was also not the best time of day, as the afternoon sunlight was pretty much right behind these trees. But I worked to frame shots that had more shadow/darkness in them, and including as little of the bright light areas as possible. (I've found that "tricks" the auto focus sometimes into a less bleached out pic.) Of course, were I more of a camera techie there are probably other ways to compensate a bit for overly bright sections of light. Even in post-processing. But, hey, "I yam what I yam," as Popeye said. And that is, not all that interested in manuals and tech stuff. Even to make my life easier it seems. Smile.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home