Thursday, December 31, 2015

HER BRAIN ON NEW YEAR'S DREAMS

"Her Brain on New Year's Dreams" (12-8-15 1689ev2) was just now morphed from a very old photo of mine that I'd copied from my blog view into a newer folder of pix. The pic is of a type of tree I really enjoy looking at and had hoped to do something with in a more realistic vein. Well, long story short, without tracking down the original post again (I no longer have the original pic itself) and copying it over from a browser view of it (rather than blog view which is what I already have), it's too small to work with at all as a straight forward tree photo. So I started fussing at it to see where else than "real" it might go. Like dreams, ey? We have our hopes and dreams, then reality gets a hold of them. And once in a while, even for the better. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home