Friday, February 12, 2016

ANCIENT GODDESS OF DRIFTWOOD

Yippee! A brand new photo ("Ancient Goddess of Driftwood" 2-12-16 001v6), taken today. It's been some time since I've wanted to take pix, and then to have a new one net a version I really like ... well, it's like a Valentine's gift. And although I did a lot to this pic, I did not fudge with the shapes or lines at all. They're all there, in that cool driftwood piece that's balanced against a building wall on our grounds. Even as I took pix of "Her" from several different angles and distances, I was thinking even if none of the pix work out, just having seen and enjoyed this ancient Goddess was gift enough.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home