Sunday, May 15, 2016

A FAVORITE VIEW

"A Favorite View" (5-2-16 10017e) was just re-worked a bit today from a very old photo of mine (re-cropping, a wee bit of sharpening, some color adjustment, and a warming filter). As the title indicates, a view I always enjoy, whether I take out my camera or not. It's quite a challenge to get a decent shot of it all. Even this pic was more to my liking when I first stumbled across it this morning. Now I see all the things that bothered me back when I first took it. I spent some time today trying to work out those glitches but not to much success. And yet the pic still appeals to me, so I'm posting it anyway.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home