Saturday, August 6, 2016

A UNIVERSE OF ROSES

"A Universe of Roses" (11-29-09 8390v5) was just now morphed from one of my oldest pix. I like it and I don't. It seems rather unoriginal (at least for me and the things I've been trying) but I like the colors a lot and the shapes. I especially like that suggestion of roses out in a universe, not just against the night. Of course, that's probably just my peculiar way of associating to images (coming out of all my years of dream work). But it's there nevertheless for me. So, here's the pic!

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home