Saturday, August 20, 2016

FRAMING THE MOOD

"Framing the Mood" (3-2-14 012v2) ... fog, damp, chilly air, with a promise of rain? Well, they'd be welcomed in our drought plagued area. That's probably what drew me to this years old pic of mine this morning. Not to mention it also reflects my mood, despite what appears to have been an uplifting dream last night. I suppose I should mention I've had this pic hanging fire for almost as long as I've had the original it was cropped from. I've always liked it and (as I often say here) also have an issue with it (the thickness of that tree trunk in the lower left). I've also wondered if it was too obviously taken to frame the "bells" and the foggy mountain; whether that works at all. But here it is, a pic I like despite it's "warts."

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home