Tuesday, November 22, 2016

THE PAST ALWAYS RISES

"The Past Always Rises" (7-28-09 4466v2c) was just now morphed from a very old version of one of my oldest pix. Yeah, the past sure does always rise, just as it did in choosing this pic to work on today. In more or less altered form, true, but still the past nevertheless. Despite my mood I will admit I like this pic. You might notice a similarity of effect between it and yesterday's pic. That comes from the polar coordinate/polar to rectangular filter I don't use very often as its effect (at least to my eye) usually takes a lot of re-adjusting. But in today's pic the effect worked as it first showed up. Which I was grateful to see as I'd spent a lot of time earlier on a realistic sky-scape that wasn't working out and was getting bleary eyed.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home