Saturday, December 10, 2016

A CALIFORNIA WINTER BOUQUET

"A California Winter Bouquet" (12-9-16 037v2) is from the same batch as yesterday's pic. I love these trees and this is the first time I've approached them from this side. There's actually just two trees here (the right quarter or so of the pic is one of them). The original is a very busy, big shot (streets, cars, buildings, phone wires running through the lower portion of these trees, etc.) taken from across the street. I'd have crossed my fingers as I took the several shots of these beauties if I could have. I also was worried about the distance I had to take them from to get in the wide sweep of the upper branches and leaves, with me standing on the ground. And these two tree's sweep is actually even wider than shows in this shot. I may some time post another pic I have that shows it more fully. But that one took in a blurring sun spot on the left I could not satisfactorily deal with in post production.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home