Tuesday, January 10, 2017

LIGHTING UP THE NIGHT

"Lighting Up the Night" (12-9-16 019v2g) is a rather new pic, just now fudged into this form. Not much I can add except that it was a day shot, of course. The source pic is OK, but nothing to "write home about." Not that this version is, either. I just like it most of the several versions I made this morning. (I'm really beginning to feel the need for a new camera. The one I've been working with [Fuji Film] has a focus issue. Well, so did my old Samsung, but I'd gotten used to its ways. I haven't been able to with my Fuji Film. Then add that it has a wide angle lens and I'm really not very content with the pix I get. However, when am I ever? BTW, I know it's mostly due to my resistance not only to re-reading the camera manual, but then actually applying what I've read. As I've said here often, I just want to take the pix! I don't want to be fussing with settings. Yeah, seems strange and self-defeating, but that's how it is.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home