Tuesday, August 1, 2017

ON THE WAY TO THE SKY

"On the Way to the Sky" (7-31-17 005v2) was just fudged from a new pic I've had in my camera a couple of days. Hadn't wanted to be faced with deleting most of these ocean shots, as from long experience I know shooting into the sun isn't the best thing to do (smile). But every once in a while I get shots I can fuss into some sort of half-a---ed shape. This is one. As is the one I just posted with my dream narrative earlier: Stealing My Breath Away. Both of these pix have things I'm not all that happy with, but overall I like the feelings they each impart in their own ways.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home