Saturday, October 28, 2017

PARKED

"Parked" (10-26-17 006v5) was just "finished" -- fudged out of a very new pic. Which, of course, I already have a few other versions of in its folder. I've also posted older pix of this same tree (in surreal colors and artsy textures) in the past, taken at a different angle, season, and time of day. This is another of those trees I always enjoy standing near and looking at in my walks across Anisqoyo Park. Certain trees give my heart such ease and comfort for the time I'm with them. (With respect to this one: maybe someday I'll take a late afternoon walk -- I always go by mid-day -- and see how its aspect is changed by the totally different angle of sunlight.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home