Saturday, March 3, 2018

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER

"We're In This Together" (2-27-17 008v2p) was just now fussed out of an older version of a pic taken about a year ago. If you'd like to see another version also just made today, click here. And (nu?) I have several versions of the same crop of the original pic. These shapes just keep suggesting things to me. As they did when I noticed them on the trunk of the huge old palm they were on...are still on. :-) I flipped a couple of the versions to the horizontal, creating a very different sort of feel. Wish it were as easy to do that with my life. "Flip! Things look and feel differently now!" Maybe it is and I've just not developed that skill ... yet. Yeah, guess not all is lost if I can say "yet" at 74 years of age and actually believe I'm still in it to grow and change. BTW, if you're not tired of clicking, click on the above image for a larger version, so you can see the details.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home