Sunday, May 13, 2018

APPLAUSE FOR A SUMMER'S NIGHT

"Applause for a Summer's Night" (5-13-18 007v3) was just now fudged from a very new pic. I'm in a bit of rush. Suffice it to say, I like it but wish I'd gotten better shots of this canna stand. It's looking somewhat healthier than it has in years. But of course, as usual, I took them when the sun was too bright. (I have thought to come back later in the day for shots, but I'm always busy with other things then. Such as with editing other pix [or writing dream poems]! Or maybe even spending some social time around dinner or a T.V. show, for a change. :-)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home