Monday, July 9, 2018

SHE IMAGINES A NEW LOOK

"She Imagines A New Look" (11-2-17 019v2c) was just fudged out of the original selfie taken in my Halloween 2017 costume. Came across the slew of pix I took in my bathroom mirrors (one large, with a mirrored cabinet on each side) that evening before going to the party. The original for this one is much larger; I cropped the behoositz out of it. Not to mention all I did to it in Photoshop. But I kinda, sorta like it. Any pic of me that has wrinkles that are intended artistically rather than being my natural ones from having lived 75 years, is fine by me! :-) And that is only partly a joke ... BTW, to see the wrinkle ("craquelure" as its named in Photoshop) effect, click on the image for a larger version. Also, I did some stuff to the craquelure effect with other functions, as well, including diffusing the entire pic, and inverting and reinverting the colors.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home