Friday, September 28, 2018

LEELA


No more pix after today, and not for two weeks (give or take). I'm going on a vacation from blogging for a while. I'll still check in here every day, so if you leave a comment I will read and respond as need be.
I certainly hope that during this hiatus you will enjoy the growing collection of pix posted here over the years. The archive list is down a bit on the right hand side of this home page (going back to June of 2011).

Nothing catastrophic is urging a blogging break upon me. I'm just tired of wishing I could afford to pay someone to thoroughly clean and re-organize my rooms -- not that I'd actually trust anyone else to do it! :-) So I simply have to take out a good chunk of time and do it all myself. Oh-so-slowly, as I do everything these days (I'm such an old woman) but quite surely. I have no doubt that I'll continue taking and working on pix as I've done during past blog breaks. But all the time I would otherwise spend on choosing and working on a pic I often edit (for the umpteenth time) even as I put it up here and deal with blog formatting and the inevitable glitches, will be freed for (ACK!) cleaning my rooms.

In any case, I do hope you will continue visiting and wandering around my old posts. Just be kind as you view them (as I often say here: What WAS I thinking!). I flinch when I view some now, even a few recent ones have given me pause. LOL!

[Photo ("Leela" 9-28-18 029v2) by Roswila;
also spelled "Lila," as in the diviine play concept in
Hinduism -- I see this pic as light and shadow playing
with each other ... actually, I see all my pix that
way, therefore, the name of this blog.]

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time on scrolling down. See the Archives listing in the right hand column (below “Previous Posts”). And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home