Sunday, October 20, 2013

FALL FANDANGO

Fall Fandango (9-29-09) is from one of my oldest photos, just re-worked yesterday. I've clearly changed the color of these blossoms to reflect the intense autumnal feelings I've been having. Not that I set out to do that but once these shades appeared on my computer screen as I slid the hue indicator around, I knew they were what I was seeking. There's a bit of a problem, however, with these shades. In other programs (like Microsoft Picture Manager and on my desk top) they are slightly deeper and the shadows darker, which I prefer. But for some reason, at least in my browser, they are slightly lighter in blogger. And it does make a difference but what can one do about this difference in hue and intensity? I've long lived with a slight difference between what I see on my screen and what comes out of my printer, and even what I order from a print company online and have mailed to me. So here is another of those differences. Maybe someday I'll knuckle down and experiment with the color settings for my computer itself to see if that can help at all.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home