Sunday, December 15, 2013

PAINTING WITH PETALS

Painting with Petals (7-17-10 10002ev2), is from that same old folder of pix I've been working in a lot recently. Just in case it's not obvious, I haven't felt the urge to take any new ones, so I'm rather grateful for the slew of old folders I have hanging around. When I work on pix in one of them it also gives me the opportunity to clean it out. In the years since taking them my photographic eye has evolved (hopefully for the better) and I actually do delete some. Unfortunately, many times not before I fuss and fudge in an attempt to make something out of the poor things. I guess I should be encouraged that my memory is still good enough to recall what originally drew me to take those shots. (I turn 70 in less than a month.) It's just that this very thing makes for numerous old folders of photos crowding my computer drive. I don't want to give up on those initial "visions."

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home