Sunday, December 1, 2013

FINGERPRINT OF A ROSE

Fingerprint of a Rose is actually a rather new photo for a change, and representational to boot. How's them apples? Funny thing is that to get it to a point where I wasn't too hesitant to post it took almost as much work as any of the more abstract ones I put up here. And I'm still far from mad about it, though there is something about it that I like. Maybe it's just my fondness for unfolding flower centers. It's also one of those rare pix of mine (at least to my most probably cataract affected perception) that looks better viewed in a smaller version. Go figure. This business of working with online/on screen images (as opposed to print copies) is endlessly entertaining in it's vagaries and varieties. Well, I'm saying it's entertaining today, on a grumpy afternoon you wouldn't want to know what I call the process.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home