Tuesday, January 14, 2014

CRAB CONSTELLATION

Crab Constellation (9-2-09 6438v7) is a new version of one of my oldest photos. (Not surprising I'd see a crab of sorts in it, given my wonky mood.) I have two shots of this wide open rose, and many versions of both. They were taken with my first camera that had a much lower pixel count so they readily begin to degrade as I fool with them. But that doesn't stop me. Now that I have Photoshop I fall into thinking I can "fix" anything by twisting or fudging in some way. Which of course I can't. But at least I have fun trying. "Crab Constellation" is an example of one that threatened to degrade, by the way, which stopped me short at this not fully satisfactory version. Knowing me, I'm sure I'll go back some other time to the original pic and try again.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home