Sunday, January 5, 2014

THE WITNESS


The Witness (4-20-12 11737ev2) is an old selfie I no more expected to work on today than I expected to win the Lottery. I wanted to post something, but also was tired of that new folder of pix I've been stuck in and didn't feel like going through the messy piles of notes I have on pix that I could use or re-work. So I just opened a folder at random, and there were some old selfies.

I actually posted this one here in a more "realistic" version quite some time ago and I like what I did to it today much more. But probably due more to my bad blue mood than anything else. And isn't it strange I'd bump into an old picture of myself just as I turn 70? Then again, maybe not so strange. I do believe our brains store much more information than we have ready access to. So I could very well have intuitively gone to this folder. In any case, I share the result for whatever it may be worth. (A last comment: I can actually see how much heavier my face was in this pic than it is now after a 40 lb. loss. Believe it or not, that almost kept me from sharing this. "Vanity, thy name is woman!")

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.


* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home