Thursday, May 1, 2014

STUDY IN AQUA; & THE RETURN

"Study in Aqua" (5-2-10 10052v2) was just made from a four year old pic of mine. (I was looking for a particular photo yesterday and ran across a slew of old pix I now want to work on.) Believe it or not, the original shapes have not been fussed with. Nor has the pic even been cropped. The original was one of the few extreme rose center close ups I've gotten "as is." However, I did invert the colors, flip it on its side, re-color it, and apply a filter (one that brightens edges). Then (no surprise, I'm sure) I made several other versions. One of which is "The Return" (5-2-10 10052v3), below:


CELEBRATE OLDER AMERICANS MONTH: MAY 2014!
NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home