Thursday, June 26, 2014

SUNNY SIDE UP; & THE DARKNESS OF CLOWNS

"Sunny Side Up" (6-19-14 8399ev2) above, is an old photo. Given the intensity of its colors I must have saturated them back when I first saw it on my screen, because all I did to it recently was re-crop it. At the time I remember thinking I wanted to keep some of the vague background greenery, but it just wasn't doable (either then or now). So therefore the square crop.

"The Darkness of Clowns" (6-19-14 8399v3) below, is the above photo worked on in Photoshop. Once those sort of clown mouths appeared I used the liquidity filter to further morph its shapes and lines:

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home