Tuesday, August 5, 2014

LAST BOW

"Last Bow" (7-28-09 4466v2) was just fussed out of one of my oldest pix today. It was taken when I was still able to go for long photography walks. I'd come home with as many as a hundred (and more) pix on my chip. Better leave it at that before I get even more sentimental. (Complaint alert! This photo, due to having that blacked out background, has some of that difference in appearance I've noted here before. I.e., that background is not a totally solid black when viewed in different light or even angle of view of the screen or program in which I view it. And I'm just not up to doing even more work -- which now would involve "painting" over the entire background. Maybe another day.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home