Monday, September 22, 2014

GLEEFUL GANAPATI

Well, I did say I'd probably post more Ganesh (Gapapati's another of His names) pix here, didn't I? Even once the festival celebrating his birthday was past. Thing is, I'd not intended to actually produce more as I've a few folders with plenty I made during the festival. Ah well, so much for intentions. I made "Gleeful Ganapati" (10-3-09 7273ev6d) this morning. It just began to appear on my screen as I fussed with a really old morph of an even older pic. Not surprised He'd come to mind (and eye). I could really use Ganapati's obstacle removing ability right now. Of course, I recently read He's also known for placing appropriate obstacles in our paths, too. Maybe I have Him to thank for the one I'm dealing with at present. :-) Anyway, back to this pic. I can't even begin to recall all that has been done to it. Especially given it was already morphed when I began work on it today. There's some use of the liquify filter in it at it's oldest level. Then there's color inversion and re-inversion along the way, ocean, ink outlines, and maybe even comic filters. Some filters applied twice. Then fussing at the color (hue, saturation, and contrast). This after making several other versions of this same old photomorph already. But until Ganesh appeared (at least to my eye) in this one I just was not content to make a post.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home