Thursday, September 18, 2014

RAIN DREAM; & DRINKING IT UP

Yup, I've got rain on the brain today. "Rain Dream" (12-6-09 8496ev2) above, was just fussed out of one of my oldest pix, as was "Drinking It Up" (8525ev2) below:

Not much else to say except that I don't usually find I like the "rough pastels" filter, but here it nicely implies rain as it goes with the overall slant of each pic's objects. I did quite a bit more than apply the pastel filter to these pix, BTW. But it was the one that finally made me feel they were finished. Or as finished as they're going to get any time soon. Oh, and yes, we're still in a drought here which goes a long way toward explaining the rain theme.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home