Wednesday, September 10, 2014

EVENING'S LAST LIGHT

The color of the little blossoms in "Evening's Last Light" (8-16-14 006v2) is just about my favorite color. Especially in this setting. Though I hasten to admit that "live" it's pinker. Just as lovely, though. I had fussed many other versions from this photo, but for a change a first crop -- and only slightly color saturated -- is the one I like the most. (Post first posting: Argh! This is also one of those pix that appears different when viewed in blogger. Much lighter and far less striking. So I've had to make an additional, even darker version, to counteract blogger's "bleaching" in order to get it to appear here like the one I chose to post.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home