Tuesday, October 14, 2014

CHASING ONE'S TAIL

"Chasing One's Tail" (4-10-13 12434v5) was just morphed today out of one of my old already fudged with photos. One I was never quite content with but saw something in. Guess I had to be in the right frame of mind (that is, feeling like I've been chasing my own tail for some time now) to finally get at it. At least to my satisfaction. I'm not sure anyone else will see the tiger head in profile at the top right, then its body on the bottom, and its tail vaguely curving into the upper left.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home