Tuesday, October 7, 2014

THE HEART OF THE WOOD; & [untitled]

"The Heart of the Wood" (10-7-14 008v5g) was just taken and fussed with today. Taking pix in the noon day sun is a challenge, to say the least. I tried shading with my body, which sometimes works but did not this time. And I took some shots in the full light. One or two of those is decent (of course, those didn't have any really light colored areas to glare). If nothing else, I had an enjoyable time hobbling around the rose garden on a beautiful day. Oh, the original for "The Heart of the Wood" is of a dying rose that I snapped both shaded and unshaded, with the intention of seeing what I could get out of it's unusual shapes and shadows in Photoshop. And here's another version of it, as yet untitled:

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home