Sunday, November 2, 2014

THE WITCH TRIES A SELFIE; SHE MUCH PREFERS SPELLS; & ECHOES OF GRACE

"The Witch Tries a Selfie" (11-1-14 009v3) above, is brand new. I'd threatened a couple days ago to post pix of me in my Halloween costume. However, this isn't the full regalia, just the hat. I never made it to the party (long story). But I'd also promised a couple friends pix of me, so thought I could at least wear the hat (the central piece of the costume) and snap away. The hat is a gorgeous purple sateen with all sorts of shimmering dark veils and flowers and some feathery things. The below pic, "She Much Prefers Spells" (009v2), at least shows the purple point (that brim is also purple on the topside of it):


"Echoes of Grace" (003v4) below, caught my editing eye because of the resemblance to my grandmother's hands (her name was Grace) and to my own hands when I was younger (my middle name is Grace):

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

2 Comments:

Blogger Eva Yaa Asantewaa said...

Patricia, your artistry is extraordinary. I'm delighted to see how your work has progressed!

November 3, 2014 at 1:47 AM  
Blogger Roswila said...

Thanks for your encouragement, Eva. It's good to hear my daily work/experimentation on pix is going someplace positive! May bright Samhain blessings echo through your year.

November 3, 2014 at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home