Monday, October 27, 2014

STRAWBERRY SHAKE

"Strawberry Shake" (10-24-14 024v10) is another from my newest folder of pix, just finished being fussed with this morning. I suppose I could have held this pic for strawberry season (which starts in January south of here in CA, and moves north, peaking in late spring, ultimately growing 80% of our nation's strawberries). But I didn't have anything else I really felt like posting and by January I may very well have lost any interest in this pic. Though soon enough after January there will be slews of some of the most luscious looking strawberries at our meals that this former New Yorker has ever seen.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home