Saturday, March 7, 2015

ERASING THE YEARS

With the selfie that became "Erasing the Years" (2-23-15 003v2b) I was not so much trying to make myself look younger as healthier. (My bathroom lighting is not the most flattering, especially with respect to under eye circles and such.) And I was attempting this improvement because I still do not have a photo for blog/internet purposes that I like. Well, as I fidgeted with this new selfie it obviously took me to some unexpected and strange places. And this version I really like. One of my thoughts on seeing it pop up on my screen was "Oy, way too much botox!" I also like that vague suggestion of a skull it gives. (Who's in a weird mood? Not me!)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home