Thursday, March 19, 2015

THE LONG VIEW

"The Long View" (3-19-15 004v6) was taken and morphed today. I couldn't even count if I wanted to how many pix I take of this view. I keep trying to get a good photo of the building under construction that will eventually obstruct this view. But haven't succeeded yet. There's way too much going on, just about all of which I cropped out of this pic. A lamp pole, dark trees on either side, a busy street in front, not to mention that building construction. And the overpass from which I take the shots is not very long, so I can only move and change the angle of a pic very slightly. But the sky in the shots today was intriguing, therefore, this morph.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below Previous Posts) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home