Monday, August 24, 2015

BASKET OF SORROW

The original pic for "Basket of Sorrow" (11-9-13 075v6) was one of those re-discovered in doing more of my archiving/deleting work yesterday. I fussed at it yesterday, and then again this morning, extensively. Producing a couple other versions that I took forever to give up on. And then realizing this one is fine just as it is. I'd been trying to force those other two versions into some notion I had of them (can't explain it better than that). When this one was already complete. At least, as I've said here before, as complete as any of my creative efforts are when I share them. They can be, and often are, subject to further tweaking at some future date when I view them with fresh eyes and maybe bring new skills to them.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home