Saturday, September 12, 2015

ON TOP OF THE WORLD

"On Top of the World" (8-18-15 008v2h) is a new crop and further morphing on a new pic I posted here a few days ago. This is one of those many pix I have that call me back to them, again and again. In this case, though, I keep thinking I should really give up on it as the source pic has some serious "issues" no amount of fudging seems to really help. (Though I do have to admit I've avoided doing some of the painting out work on one crop that just might rescue that straight forward version.) So I post this today as another "I haven't come across anything better to offer" pic. I think this exhaustion (of both body and mind) is largely related to the heat wave we've been having here in CA.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home