Sunday, December 13, 2015

BENDING OVER BACKWARDS

"Bending Over Backwards" (5-31-09 1786v3) is from one of my oldest photos (five and a half years old). The source photo is full of problems but for some reason I'm very attached to it and have kept it through all the winnowing I've done over those years. Since it was taken with a very low pixel count capacity camera (the first I ever used) as I worked on it today it went wonky readily. I did try to keep it realistic, but could not due to it's easy wonkiness. And although I'm OK with these abstract results, I still wish I could rescue the original realistic pic. Of course, I keep justifying this sort of hoarding of pix by thinking my skills may advance enough in the future to save more of my problematic photos. However, given the thousands of pix I have on my computer, I'm hardly in need of this sort of saving. Sigh, who has trouble just letting go of things when they simply don't work? Could it be moi?

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home