Saturday, January 2, 2016

EL NIÑO

"El Niño" (12-3-15 00v5g) was just morphed today along with many others from the same source pic (not to mention those already in the folder from previous go rounds with this pic). I was getting bleary eyed but just did not want to settle for one that didn't at least give me an initial "Yes!" Of course, part of the problem is just how over-edited this pic is by now (each version has been made from something suggested in the previous, rather than going back to the original and starting fresh). In any case, the initial "Yes!" I heard on seeing this version first appear on my screen has faded but not a whole lot. So I'm happy to post it.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home