Saturday, February 13, 2016

SPRING RAIN

"Spring Rain" (8-18-09 5770v5), one can hope, can't one? And need I even say it that there are several other versions of this old pic, just morphed this morning. But I like this one the best, though would have loved to post the straightforward crop of these canna leaves. I'd just have had to do too much painstaking painting out of distracting little dried water spots. Maybe I'll be up to that chore sometime in the future. At least today I have a heavily fussed with version I'm quite content to post. (A version that's been "washed clean," if you will, of those dang spots without having to focus on them, one by one by one... ack!) This is probably best viewed in a larger size, so click on the pic if your're so inclined.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home