Wednesday, March 30, 2016

DANCING FOR THE STARS

"Dancing for the Stars" (3-28-16 005v2a) was just morphed this morning from a very recent pic taken in our happily blooming memorial rose garden. More posts yet to come of these flowers, I'm sure. And, yes, that title's meant to refer to both night time and to the T.V. show "Dancing With the Stars" (of which I'm a great fan). BTW, this is not a night shot (I rarely attempt them), but fudged to look as if it might be. I used Photoshop's "color curves" to drop out the background (shadows can be deepened or lightened in this function). I had particular trouble getting some of the petal edges in the right hand rose to show up until I found the best colors and saturation thereof using various other functions. The additional challenges being they had to be colors that felt balanced and pleasing, and "worked" as part of a night time scenario. (Hey, what else does this old lady have to do with her time but obsess happily over things like this? Smile.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home