Tuesday, March 22, 2016

HER DREAMS STAND WATCH

"Her Dreams Stand Watch" 8-27-11 11181v3) is from a very old photo, just morphed today (and ... wait for it ...) it's one of several versions I've already made. But I've only saved one other one, and have another really old, very different version that a friend made up in a pendant. I'm very fond of pix I stumble across in my folders of this sleeping lady figure that used to be in our garden. I don't doubt that I'll fool around with the original shot -- that includes much more of the surrounding greenery and much unsightly schmutz -- the next time I stumble across it.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** If you wish to copy or use any of my writing or photos, please email me for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home