Saturday, April 16, 2016

SUNSET OVER OCEAN

"Sunset Over Ocean" (10-24-15 011v6a) is from a 6 month old photo, just morphed yesterday. I'm such a sucker for bright colors like these, up next to each other. Other than that, the more I've looked at this pic, the less I've been enthused about it. (My responses to things tend to change rather readily these days, like that adolescent I've felt like since I turned 72 this January. Yeah, that can be rather exhausting, but overall, I'm enjoying feeling so youthful inside again.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home