Friday, April 8, 2016

A KISS FOR THE MOON

"A Kiss for the Moon" (3-28-16 024v3), yep, another from my new pix of our happily blooming memorial rose garden. I'm really feeling neglectful, not having taken any in the past couple of days. And there are even more blossoms gracing that corner garden. Maybe I'll get to taking some today after dinner. The light will still be fairly decent ... Anyway, I had fun fussing with the original pic that's become "A Kiss for the Moon." The source pic is fine as is, but as I worked at cleaning up a very messy background I found myself enticed to go further with the overall pic. And, as I said yesterday, I have many similar pix of roses so wanted to do something new, if you will, with this one. (BTW, it wasn't originally a night shot.)

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home