Wednesday, April 20, 2016

THE CHOICE

"The Choice" (4-6-14 013v2) is an old version of an old photo that I just fixed up a wee bit yesterday during my ongoing archiving/deleting project. As always I'm coming across almost as many pix I want to work on as delete. And, of course, "work on" often involves making more versions. But overall I'm managing to maintain at about 12,000 pix. Whereas before I started this project many months ago, it was steadily creeping up, approaching 14,000. Back to today's pic: that's the memorial rose garden from which I've been posting new pix of blooms recently. It's finished a first round this season of spectacular roses and really needs pruning to come back in a great second round.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,





[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home