Sunday, August 7, 2016

EYE ON THE MOUNTAIN

"Eye on the Mountain" (11-29-09 8391v4) was just morphed now from one of my oldest pix. What else can I possibly say about it, as it's clearly been massively fudged with in Photoshop (and MS Picture Manager). And given my mood right now anything I might add would be greatly suspect: can we spell "ticked off," children? Not at the pic work I've been doing this morning, but elsewhere. Stuff that kept getting more and more confused when it should have been so clear. Well, at least it was clear to me if not to the other person. Just like this abstract. Clear to me! Big Wry Smile.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

3 Comments:

Blogger Sajuno said...

Lovely. Like the shape.

August 8, 2016 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Roswila said...

Wow. This is one of those pix I kind of thought only it's mother could like. LOL. Glad you enjoyed it. I wasn't going to, but since your comment I'm going to include it in my next photo show.

August 9, 2016 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Roswila said...

Wow. This is one of those pix I kind of thought only it's mother could like. LOL. Glad you enjoyed it. I wasn't going to, but since you comment I'm going to include it in my next photo show.

August 9, 2016 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home