Sunday, September 4, 2016

GASPING FOR BREATH

"Gasping for Breath" (5-25-09 172613d) was just now morphed from one of my oldest pix. As often, I also made other versions, and I like one other as much as this one. I decided to post this because the colors are more varied. Honestly, (also as often happens) I now like all of them less than I did on first look. But I'm not up to any further picking and fixing, especially as I did a lot of that sort of thing already developing a pic for my dreams&poetry blog post today. I should mention that a lot of the "fixing" today was due to the low pixel count of these oldest pix. They go wonky readily and require extra work, or giving up on them or going off in some entirely new direction with them. Yeah, I have other pix already worked on that I could post in cases like this. But when I become attached to something I see in a pic as I work on it, I also can get stubborn and determined to share it.

NOTE: In most browsers you can click on a photo to view a larger version. There are many more photos posted here than show at any given time in this left-hand column. See the Archives listing (below “Previous Posts”) in the right hand column. And here’s the link if you wish to read an Introduction, Background, & Technical Aspects post about this blog.

* * * *
‘til next take, may you enjoy life in the ever changing light,




[aka: Patricia Kelly] **** Patricia’s dreams & poetry blog; and if you wish to copy or use any of her writing or photos, please email her for permission (under “View my complete profile”) ****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home